Discussion topic: connecting

This message was authored by marse This message was authored by: marse

connecting

All checks are fine according to SKY and by self checking myself but I cannot get SKYQ to connect, as well as my phone, I have a SKY sim.  Connects to the PC but not to my phone (new phone) or SKY.  On the phone it asks for my internet password, which I changed over 10 years ago, so I've been using it, when people come over they use it, so when i type it in it says INCORRECT PASSWORD.  Now it wont budge and I dont know how the change it.  Need some help please😊

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: connecting

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@marse wrote:

All checks are fine according to SKY and by self checking myself but I cannot get SKYQ to connect, as well as my phone, I have a SKY sim.  Connects to the PC but not to my phone (new phone) or SKY.  On the phone it asks for my internet password, which I changed over 10 years ago, so I've been using it, when people come over they use it, so when i type it in it says INCORRECT PASSWORD.  Now it wont budge and I dont know how the change it.  Need some help please😊

Hi @marse Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion