Discussion topic: Under bank fraud and sky tv been cut off after inwas told my account was put on hold till 6 july whe

This message was authored by Pppppplllllaaa This message was authored by: Pppppplllllaaa

Under bank fraud and sky tv been cut off after inwas told my account was put on hold till 6 july whe

My sky tv has been cut off when my account was put back on and placed on hold yill 6 july when my bank fraud was sorted out 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Under bank fraud and sky tv been cut off after inwas told my account was put on hold till 6 july

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pppppplllllaaa  You're not talking to Sky Customer services via the forum and as far as we are aware advisers cannot put a hold on the account, so if payments are not made services will be restricted.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Under bank fraud and sky tv been cut off after inwas told my account was put on hold till 6 july

@Pppppplllllaaa 

Restrictions are automatic and as far as we're aware cannot be overridden even if an agent tells you otherwise. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Pppppplllllaaa
Topic Author
This message was authored by Pppppplllllaaa This message was authored by: Pppppplllllaaa

Re:der bank fraud and sky tv been cut off after inwas told my account was put on hold till 6 july

Yes and i spoke with someone on the phone about this and theybsorted so i have my sky 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Re:der bank fraud and sky tv been cut off after inwas told my account was put on hold till 6 jul

@Pppppplllllaaa wrote:

Yes and i spoke with someone on the phone about this and theybsorted so i have my sky 

@Pppppplllllaaa 

So if your services are restored I'm not sure what your question is? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion