Discussion topic: Paramount+

This message was authored by wheeeeeeeeeeeeee This message was authored by: wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Paramount+

I've just had SkyQ, which came with a free subscription to Paramount+.

I'm already subscribing to that through Amazon Prime - but is being watched on a different TV in the house through a Roku device.

(There are very valid reasons for doing this).

We're not intending to get Sky multi-room any time in the near future.

Can i cancel my subscription through Amazon Prime, download the Paramount+ app to the Roku and continue watching using the details i'm logged in with on the Sky box?

It seems silly to pay to subscribe on one device whilst getting it free on another!

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Paramount+

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@wheeeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:

I've just had SkyQ, which came with a free subscription to Paramount+.

I'm already subscribing to that through Amazon Prime - but is being watched on a different TV in the house through a Roku device.

(There are very valid reasons for doing this).

We're not intending to get Sky multi-room any time in the near future.

Can i cancel my subscription through Amazon Prime, download the Paramount+ app to the Roku and continue watching using the details i'm logged in with on the Sky box?

It seems silly to pay to subscribe on one device whilst getting it free on another!

@wheeeeeeeeeeeeee you should be able to watch it on any device by logging into the paramount+ app with the username/email aggress and password you created for the free Sky account.

Not sue how many devices at the same time you can log on to 

I can access it on my phone, laptop, fire stick  with the Sky Details I created for the app

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion