Discussion topic: Netflix changeover

This message was authored by Barry+Cam This message was authored by: Barry+Cam

Netflix changeover

Not impressed... called about something unrelated only to be convinced in transferring Netflix payment to sky... before doing so I explained I had a few devices that used the service and was told nothing would change.... so far only my main box has access and iPads etc that previously had access doesn't.... not happy at all after I specifically said I had a few devices connected... I want payments stopped immediately and returned to Netflix payments directly.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Netflix changeover

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Barry+Cam wrote:

Not impressed... called about something unrelated only to be convinced in transferring Netflix payment to sky... before doing so I explained I had a few devices that used the service and was told nothing would change.... so far only my main box has access and iPads etc that previously had access doesn't.... not happy at all after I specifically said I had a few devices connected... I want payments stopped immediately and returned to Netflix payments directly.

Hi @Barry+Cam 

Afraid you are not contacting Sky directly here as this is a customer forum.
If you need to contact them you need to persevere by phone.
To contact Sky
Select Need more help
at the bottom of the following link and this will lead to a phone contact.
Ignore all automated messages and wait for an agent
https://www.sky.com/help/home

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Netflix changeover

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What you get regarding extra devices depends on the package you have:

Ultimate TV includes the Netflix Basic plan (1 screen + SD) as standard
You can upgrade to Netflix Standard (2 screens + HD) by adding the HD pack
You can upgrade to Netflix Premium (4 screens + UHD/HDR) by adding the Ultra HD pack (requires the HD pack first)

If you feel you were not informed this then put in a complaint giving the time and date you spoke to Sky so if needs be they can listen to what was said to you:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

You would need to speak to Sky if you want to change your mind on whatever package you have got.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion