Discussion topic: MULTI SCREEN - A SUGGESTION TO SKY

This message was authored by deagon1966 This message was authored by: deagon1966

MULTI SCREEN - A SUGGESTION TO SKY

I hope this kind of post is allowed, feel free to delete if not

I recently removed multi screen from my account as never used the mini box and couldn't afford the £15 a month fee and was not offered a discount, although now see a £10 offer but this is expensive for what I want 

Removing multi screen meant I can no longer see my recordings or scheduled recordings on the Sky Go app on my iPhone 

My suggestion to Sky is that they could consider offering a tiered subscription for sky multi screen so those who only want to use sky go on a phone or tablet, like me, pay a reduced amount like say £5 a month or even better diamon vip customers , I've had sky since 1989, get the sky go tier for free, this could act as am incentive for people to stay longer to get a reward

I doubt anyone from Sky will see this but thought I'd pitch it on here as can't find an email address for sky to suggest it directly 

Had sky since March 1989

All Replies

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: MULTI SCREEN - A SUGGESTION TO SKY

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@deagon1966 wrote:

I hope this kind of post is allowed, feel free to delete if not

I recently removed multi screen from my account as never used the mini box and couldn't afford the £15 a month fee and was not offered a discount, although now see a £10 offer but this is expensive for what I want 

Removing multi screen meant I can no longer see my recordings or scheduled recordings on the Sky Go app on my iPhone 

My suggestion to Sky is that they could consider offering a tiered subscription for sky multi screen so those who only want to use sky go on a phone or tablet, like me, pay a reduced amount like say £5 a month or even better diamon vip customers , I've had sky since 1989, get the sky go tier for free, this could act as am incentive for people to stay longer to get a reward

I doubt anyone from Sky will see this but thought I'd pitch it on here as can't find an email address for sky to suggest it directly 

Don't worry @deagon1966 Sky will see and read your post as they do with every post on the forum. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion