Discussion topic: Lost recordings including purchases

This message was authored by BCT1 This message was authored by: BCT1

Lost recordings including purchases

After a power cut, quite a long one, i have tried to access recordings - especially purchased films, of which there are now none left. Then i found all of the recordings made from the programmes are lost, plus the list of recordings scheduled has disappeared - despite there being recordings scheduled on the TV guide over the coming week. When a recording is listed as happening on the guide, a check shows that no recording is occurring - still nothing on the recordings section. Is the box broken?

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Lost recordings including purchases

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BCT1 wrote:

After a power cut, quite a long one, i have tried to access recordings - especially purchased films, of which there are now none left. Then i found all of the recordings made from the programmes are lost, plus the list of recordings scheduled has disappeared - despite there being recordings scheduled on the TV guide over the coming week. When a recording is listed as happening on the guide, a check shows that no recording is occurring - still nothing on the recordings section. Is the box broken?

Hi @BCT1 

Purchased buy and keep content can be re-downloaded 

BCT1
Topic Author

Thank you - this is my first use of the discussion group, and i appreciate your help

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BCT1 wrote:

Thank you - this is my first use of the discussion group, and i appreciate your help

Hi @BCT1 

Looks like you may have a Hard drive issue.

Check out the following link

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-q-hard-disk-error-messages

BCT1
Topic Author

Thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion