Discussion topic: Hayu

This message was authored by GLAMNANNY This message was authored by: GLAMNANNY

Hayu

Hello all. I'm a pensioner so please be gentle. I like Real Housewives of New York which I haven't been able to watch for a while. I see now that it's available on Hayu which has recently become available on Sky Q. The only problem is some episodes are " missing ". Series 13 starts with episode 2. Series14 starts with episode 4. I was thinking of signing up via my Sky Q box but why are these episodes unavailable? Previous series seem to have all episodes. There's a seven day free trial & I'm wondering if these missing episodes are there to prevent people having the free trial, watching a certain series then cancelling before they have to pay? Any ideas please?

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Hayu

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GLAMNANNY wrote:

Hello all. I'm a pensioner so please be gentle. I like Real Housewives of New York which I haven't been able to watch for a while. I see now that it's available on Hayu which has recently become available on Sky Q. The only problem is some episodes are " missing ". Series 13 starts with episode 2. Series14 starts with episode 4. I was thinking of signing up via my Sky Q box but why are these episodes unavailable? Previous series seem to have all episodes. There's a seven day free trial & I'm wondering if these missing episodes are there to prevent people having the free trial, watching a certain series then cancelling before they have to pay? Any ideas please?

Hi @GLAMNANNY 

Just had a look at Hayu on my Q box here.

Not subscribed or anything but looking at Hayu categories there is a tile labelled 

The real Housewives

46 Shows.

Selecting this gives more real Housewives tiles.

Scrolling right there is a tile

Real Housewives

Of New York City.

Selecting this gives All 14 Seasons

They all look complete here.

Haven't tries selecting any but all are listed.

GLAMNANNY
Topic Author
This message was authored by GLAMNANNY This message was authored by: GLAMNANNY

Re: Hayu

Hi there , thank you so much for taking the time to help me & Ive looked at the " tiles" you mentioned & you're absolutely right. There are 46 & I've checked & the " missing " episodes are there. I was using the Sky Q voice control & requesting " The Real Housewives Of New York" . When those came up certain episodes were missing, but going to the app as you suggested works as all episodes are there! Very strange. Thank you so much 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion