Discussion topic: Formula 1 Series Link

This message was authored by Mark1687 This message was authored by: Mark1687

Formula 1 Series Link

Has anyone noticed if their Series Links for F1 have been removed, as of 25/06/24?

I've just checked the recording schedule and noticed the Austrian GP (Practice 1 on 28th June) is not series linked. 

I have to click every event and record manually.

Up until now i have always been able to series link F1 Weekends.

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Formula 1 Series Link

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mark1687 wrote:

Has anyone noticed if their Series Links for F1 have been removed, as of 25/06/24?

I've just checked the recording schedule and noticed the Austrian GP (Practice 1 on 28th June) is not series linked. 

hi @Mark1687 

I noticed after Barcelona, my Series Link seems to have jumped to Ted's  Quali Notebook on Saturday.

Sometimes I think it can be sorted around mid-week so I have left it before setting up manually

Although I haven't bothered maybe best to email Viewer Relations : viewerR@Sky.uk

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Hi @Mark1687   This is not unusual, sometimes we have to wait until Thursday before it sorts itself out. I recommend (if you can leave it) to not set any manual recordings until Thursday. Best to leave it to the series link.

Mark1687
Topic Author

@nigea99 This is exactly what has happened to me. Teds Quali notebook is scheduled to record on Saturday, but nothing else before this including the race.

I will wait to see if this issue resolves itself over the next couple of days. 

I would imagine if you have experienced the same bug, then I suspect others will have too. 

Mark1687
Topic Author

@MightyQuinn Yeah I will give it a go and not manual record anything and see if it hopefully resolves itself. 

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

@nigea99 wrote:

@Mark1687 wrote:

hi @Mark1687 

I noticed after Barcelona, my Series Link seems to have jumped to Ted's  Quali Notebook on Saturday.

Sometimes I think it can be sorted around mid-week so I have left it before setting up manually

Although I haven't bothered maybe best to email Viewer Relations : viewerR@Sky.uk

@nigea99 I noticed the same thing which is unusual skipping straight to teds notebook 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@nigea99 wrote:

@Mark1687 wrote:

hi @Mark1687 

I am not sure when the link appeared but  I notice  the Drivers Conference recorded  earlier today as it should have done &  Practice 1 is set for Tomorrow OK

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

@nigea99 wrote:

@nigea99 wrote:

@Mark1687 wrote:

hi @Mark1687 

I am not sure when the link appeared but  I notice  the Drivers Conference recorded  earlier today as it should have done &  Practice 1 is set for Tomorrow OK

@nigea99 I meant to post last that I noticed the press conferece had linked anf FP1 was showing for Friday so seems last night at some point the links were active 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion