Discussion topic: Discovery+ and MYSKY_2304 error

This message was authored by BemusedHoopla This message was authored by: BemusedHoopla

Discovery+ and MYSKY_2304 error

Unable to download and watch Discovery+ on my Sky Q box. I select the app from the apps menu, select get discovery+, confirm that I am ok with the terms and conditions and then get "We'll be back soon. Something went wrong, but we're working on this. Please try again later. MYSKY_2304". 

I try again later and get the same message!! Does anyone know how to fix this please??

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Discovery+ and MYSKY_2304 error

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by JHuss This message was authored by: JHuss

Hi,

I am getting the same error when I am trying to sign up for discovery plus. 

Any help appreciated !

Hi, have you got this resolved yet please? I am still getting the same error.

BemusedHoopla
Topic Author
This message was authored by BemusedHoopla This message was authored by: BemusedHoopla

Not resolved yet. Have been told it's a known issue and should hopefully be resolved when they roll out the next box updates. Just have to wait. 

This message was authored by Des8412 This message was authored by: Des8412

I am having the same issue when trying to access Paramount plus, any help appreciated 

This message was authored by Scoop1982 This message was authored by: Scoop1982

Still doing it paying for sky cinema and can't use the content ! Joke 

Appreciate this won't cheer you up but mine has now randomly started working. Haven't done anything different just logged on and it worked.

This message was authored by ElBoogie This message was authored by: ElBoogie

Did anyone get a solution to this? I've been trying for days and keep getting the same error 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion