Discussion topic: Discovery+ App Sign In

This message was authored by Briandl1964 This message was authored by: Briandl1964

Discovery+ App Sign In

Since the 19th July, I am having trouble with signing in to the discovery app, it comes up with the normal page wich states join discovery+ or sign In, I signed in and it to me to a page that stated that I had to allow 83 vendors i clicked on teh approve then it took me back to the sign in page and i signed in again and then it went to teh blsue screen stating i have discoevry+ app and to sign in 

I then clciked on teh button to sign in and then it took me back to teh sign iN page and had to satrt all over again and then isgned in to allow the app to work, then i had to refresh the app because it was not showing the same shows as on Discovery+ and guess what I had to go through all the stuff I have just done along with the 83 Vendors but finally got in and watched a programme but did not sign out but every day now I have to confirm the 83 vendors and sign in again with the passcode number logging into discoveryplus.com/link

Is thid the way that the app works now

Thank you for listening

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion