Discussion topic: Broken box

This message was authored by Deely793 This message was authored by: Deely793

Broken box

The 2 black cables connecting to my sky tv box have broken.... i have no sky tv at the moment. I need am engineer to come and replace asap. I al paying crazy money to you guys and cant even get through to anyone on a phone call. Is this a joke.

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Re: Broken box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Deely793   Just in case you are not aware, this is a community of customers. Basically customers helping other customers. You will need to contact Sky to book your engineer. You cannot do this through a public forum.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Deely793 wrote:

The 2 black cables connecting to my sky tv box have broken.... i have no sky tv at the moment. I need am engineer to come and replace asap. I al paying crazy money to you guys and cant even get through to anyone on a phone call. Is this a joke.

Hi @Deely793 

Afraid you are not contacting Sky directly here as this is a customer forum.
If you need to contact them you need to persevere by phone.
To contact Sky
Select Need more help
at the bottom of the following link and this will lead to a phone contact.
Ignore all automated messages and wait for an agent
https://www.sky.com/help/home

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@Deely793 wrote:

In what way / how are the 2 cables (I'm assuming you meant the feeds from the sarellite dish) "broken"? On the assumption (apologies if wrong) that you have had some sort of accident, you could always contact a local aerial / satellite installer for a quote to fix them.

I am just another Sky customer!
Deely793
Topic Author

the 2 sattelite cables wasnt installed properly by the engineer but ive managed to contact sky today and got an engineer coming out soon to replace the cables as theyve now broke off from the box but yeah Thanks for the help its almost sorted only gota wait 2 weeks for an engineer 🙊

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

@Deely793 What issue are you having getting through by phone? 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
Deely793
Topic Author

I wasnt aware but i am now thanks for telling me much appreciated 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion