Discussion topic: Link my Sky account to McAfee

This message was authored by Lippo1 This message was authored by: Lippo1

Link my Sky account to McAfee

On My Sky page, it says that "our tool that lets you manage your McAfee subscription online is broken".

I have a McAfee account, but it expires very soon , so I am trying to find out how to link my Sky account to McAfee, to maintain protection for my windows laptop.

The Sky help page was useless.

I tried to resolve it with the Chat bot. It seems to indicate that I can do whast I want to do, but isn't descriptive enough to help me to achieve it (I am not strongly techie).

Can someone please help me?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Link my Sky account to McAfee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lippo1  McAfee has not been part of any offering from Sky for a number of years now.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Lippo1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lippo1 This message was authored by: Lippo1

Thank you @Highlinder.

It seems strasnge thern, that the reference to McAfee is still on the My Sky page.

Sky are a bit behind competitors in this regards, as some of the bigger names offer a protection package.

I've just switched from BT, where the Norton security product came as part of the package.

Thanks again.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lippo1  whilst I agree Sky should have removed the reference to McAfee I dont agree they are behind their competitors as the deals with Norton etc are very poor value for money in the long term. There are cheaper deals on internet security suites widely available as described here https://www.techradar.com/news/best-internet-security-suites

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion