Discussion topic: using phone abroad - Portugal

This message was authored by chelsea0812 This message was authored by: chelsea0812

using phone abroad - Portugal

Hi - does anyone know if i can use my sky mobile in portugal, lisbon without having anything extra added to my data package? or is there something i need to activate. many thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: using phone abroad - Portugal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@chelsea0812 

You don't need to add anything but it will cost you £2 for 24 hours access of your usual package. The £2 starts from when you send a text, make a call or use more than 10mb of mobile data.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: using phone abroad - Portugal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@chelsea0812 

You don't need to add anything but it will cost you £2 for 24 hours access of your usual package. The £2 starts from when you send a text, make a call or use more than 10mb of mobile data.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion