Discussion topic: replacement sim cards

This message was authored by Fourcircles This message was authored by: Fourcircles

replacement sim cards

i ordered replacement sim cards as my contract was up, but when i called to keep the same number i was adivsed i didn't need to do that and could get a better deal which the person done brilliantly for me, he told me to throw away the new sim and keep the old ones. I now have not had any service for 3 days and finally got hold of someone (and not a robot) who advised me to order replacement sim cards and start again. they said i could order them online as i do not have any phone line. i cannot find it anywhere to order them can anyone help please as i am just about giving up with this now.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: replacement sim cards

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You could try this link which is supposed to work but it will only do so if the SIM card they are replacing has not been cancelled:

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/mobile/sim/x/replacement-sim

Wnen a contract comes to an end you don't need to cancel the sim because by cancelling the number is then lost.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Fourcircles
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fourcircles This message was authored by: Fourcircles

Re: replacement sim cards

the new sim card that i was told to throw away had been activated so the one i am left with has been deleted.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion