Discussion topic: Wrong phone delivered

This message was authored by SharkyKZN1 This message was authored by: SharkyKZN1

Wrong phone delivered

I ordered a new purple iPhone 14 last Friday and on Saturday received the delivery. Inside was a BLUE iPhone 14 and an Apple Watch. I phoned Sky to let them know the wrong items were sent to me and a week later we're still trying to resolve it! After many phone calls we keep being told it is being investigated and they can't just send a replacement phone because we have a credit agreement on the purple iPhone, which is now "missing". Has anyone had anything similar to this happen and how was it resolved?! Sky are being very unhelpful and not communicating properly. Thank you, 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Wrong phone delivered

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

They don't and will not just send you the phone you ordered as from previous posts from people in the past who have similar wrong items delivered you will have to let Sky finish their investigation. I presume these people previously had their issues resolved but you might have to wait a bit longer than a week.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion