Discussion topic: Which new SIM is which?

This message was authored by NickJ1 This message was authored by: NickJ1

Which new SIM is which?

JUst ordered 2 new SIMs with different data packages. I'm about to activate them but there's nothing on the packaging that identifies which has the greater data allowance. I want to put the right SIM in the right phone before activating. The activation process doesn't seem to help. It just wants the activation code and PAC number, which I have. Is there any way of finding out which SIM is which??

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Which new SIM is which?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It doesn't matter which sim you use because when you go to activate it you will need to select which data package that sim is assigned to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Which new SIM is which?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It doesn't matter which sim you use because when you go to activate it you will need to select which data package that sim is assigned to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion