Discussion topic: Transferring my number to Sky

This message was authored by FatimaRG This message was authored by: FatimaRG

Transferring my number to Sky

Hi

I am a new customer, and since joining Sky mobile a month ago, there has been problem after problem. The CS just keep passing the ball to another department and they take ages to get back to me, when they do it's another wait. Ireally regrett having moved from O2 now. Anyways, the latest is transferring my number over, after 3 attempts, 2 from the app and one with an agent who assured me it had worked, I still don't have the number transferred. When I called they say they have to send the issue to the back office, AGAIN. Its been misleading information after misleading  information and I have had enough. I want to cancel, this is not on. I have 2 numbers, 2 contracts because Sky is not able to solve the problem. I really don't know what else to do. They were supposed to take a payment from my bank account and they say the DD is not set up, when I know it is. 😤  I am fuming. Any help please? Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Transferring my number to Sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you want to cancel (and you might not be able to if you are in a contract) then you will need to call Sky.

Your other option is to put in a complaint:

https://www.sky.com/help/complaints -

You could try setting the payment up again here:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion