Discussion topic: Sky id linked, but not showing mobile

This message was authored by R1chrd This message was authored by: R1chrd

Sky id linked, but not showing mobile

F010483E-1ACB-4A72-B1EB-5F4A08F3952C.png

B1775E2C-7B8B-442B-99A4-07E73D04CED0.png

I have a sky ID and sky mobile account which supposedly are linked, but I cannot manage the mobile account online or in the app. If I try to relink then it gives me a message that they are already linked.

When I click 'manage' under mobile it always just reloads the first page of mobile deals. Please help. Thank you. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86 Answer

Re: Sky id linked, but not showing mobile

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Issue has been resolved on a private chat

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I have escalated your post to Sky who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Dextersams21 This message was authored by: Dextersams21

Hi there, having the same issue as above. Have you managed to get this resolved?

I have esclated your post to Sky as well @Dextersams21 so as per my post above look out for the chat bubble sometime today.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Thank you for escalating, both chat requests have now been sent 🙂

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Issue has been resolved on a private chat

R1chrd
Topic Author
This message was authored by R1chrd This message was authored by: R1chrd

Thanks all sorted now. Confusion of different sky IDs was causing the problem.

This message was authored by SJ1963 This message was authored by: SJ1963

Hi, 

I'm also having same issue... can you help?

thank you 

How many Sky IDs do you have @SJ1963 ?

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us Dextersams21. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by Welshgurl1 This message was authored by: Welshgurl1

I'm having this issue also, please help before I go insane 🙂 TIA 

@Welshgurl1 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Mrbear365b This message was authored by: Mrbear365b

The exact same thing is happening to me, I have spent in total 6 hrs on the phone to customer service and nothing has worked..ive tried multiple devices, tried their text links...they will not listen that its not working...

everytime ive rung they do the same thing nothing works...even changed my sky Id and created a new email. The operators don't believe you and keep.taking me down the same route. I'm about to cancel because it's been 5 days of calls and still no fix. Can't activate sim card...I just can't understand why they can't fix it??? 

@Mrbear365b 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion