Discussion topic: Sky Sims Will Not Connect To A Bedford Copper BT Line

This message was authored by G4Challenge This message was authored by: G4Challenge

Sky Sims Will Not Connect To A Bedford Copper BT Line

Both our sky Sims (mine and wifes) when calling our grandad's home BT number, he picks up but the call does not connect, or if he has answerphone on it rings till the answerrphone answers then nothing. Do not hear the message just dead air . If we call and he answers the call connects as we get call counter on phones but t is still dead air we can not hear each other. But again another providers sim works as normal.

If I switch to another a GiffGaff SIM it works fine everytime. Second time I have put this on here with no response first time.. Looks like when contract up were leaving Sky Mobile!!!!

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Sky Sims Will Not Connect To A Bedford Copper BT Line

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You could try calling sky on 150 @G4Challenge  and get them to investigate? 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
G4Challenge
Topic Author
This message was authored by G4Challenge This message was authored by: G4Challenge

Re: Sky Sims Will Not Connect To A Bedford Copper BT Line

I could its having the time to sit on hold and go thru automated lines.

Plus it brings to the attention of others who may be or have experienced the same problem and if I get an answer I will share it. As someone else might do for me. Isn't that the point of this community.

Lets hope 150 are more helpful!!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion