Discussion topic: Sky Mobile Enquiry

This message was authored by richarddawson This message was authored by: richarddawson

Sky Mobile Enquiry

As a pre-existing Sky TV (Sky Q) customer for around 4 years, i was wondering if you are able to get a phone contract within the account. When try to "get sky mobile" within the my sky app and clicking on the phone i want it says "we cant process your request try again later". I was also wondering, as the account was originally opened subject to a credit check, does having the existing account give immunity to a seperate credit check or either improve chances being a pre-existing sky tv customer?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Mobile Enquiry

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Anybody applying for a Sky Mobile is credit check regardless if they are a current Sky customer or not. As for your chances of passing nobody here can say for sure what will happen as only you are allowed access to your credit records.

If you want to join you will have to call Sky if you are unable to place the order online due to that message.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky Mobile Enquiry

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@richarddawson 

Credit checks take place regardless of already having a Sky account for TV or Broadband/Talk. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion