Discussion topic: Return iPhone

This message was authored by TEachPol2527 This message was authored by: TEachPol2527

Return iPhone

Can someone tell me how to  remove cloud and factory reset from my phone before I send it back

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Return iPhone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@TEachPol2527 wrote:

Can someone tell me how to  remove cloud and factory reset from my phone before I send it back

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iph7a2a9399b/ios

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Aamrhami This message was authored by: Aamrhami

Hi I send you back phone  13 . Because  I order  by mistake  . 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Aamrhami 

To send back the phone you will need to call Sky.

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

When you do call say nothing when the bot speaks to you about what your call is about as it should then route you to somebody.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Doubledee222 This message was authored by: Doubledee222

Depending on if you have automatic iCloud update on which it should sync most if not all evenings, you can do this by checking in your iCloud settings in the phone, if it shows an update literally within the last few hours of being awake or when you were asleep, it's just a case of erase all content on iPhone in the settings and general, but obviously make sure you've saved everything so when you get your new device if it's an iPhone it'll be like taking off from where you left off, and then once you've done all this it'll ask you to sign  out which will include the FIND MY app so then the phone is unregistered to any iCloud account, that's the best thing about Apple is setting up a new phone and being so easy, if this or Apple is to technical for you YouTube is exellent for demonstrating you won't go wrong there!

good luck with your new device if you're upgrading 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Aamrhami wrote:

Hi I send you back phone  13 . Because  I order  by mistake  . 

@Aamrhami 
As long as you’re still within the cooling off period (which is 31 days), you’ll need to contact Sky who will lead you through the returns process. Dial 150 for free from a Sky mobile or from a Sky landline as suggested already. If you’ve had it more than 31 days you can't send it back without incurring substantial charges. Some more information is available here
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-phone-or-tablet-refund
Keep any subsequent proof of posting safe and indefinitely and be aware if you order an alternative device you will undergo further credit checks.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion