Discussion topic: Re: Cancelling mobile contract

This message was authored by walkerorville This message was authored by: walkerorville

Re: Cancelling mobile contract

i have been waiting more than forty minutes for a sky advisor, about canceling my 2 sim cards, after giving my bank details to kirsty, to pay my outstanding bill, i was cut off, i then rang back and was put on hold ? and waited, as a communication company, why carnt the do this by email, once you have logged into your account ????, oh no you must phone them, and wait in a cue, i have given up, and i have not used both the sky sims since 31/10/23

All Replies

walkerorville
Topic Author
This message was authored by walkerorville This message was authored by: walkerorville

cancel sky mobile

i have phoned sky, and waited 40 minutes, to cancel my 2 sim cards, kirsty took my details, inc bank to pay the outstanding amount, but we were cut off, i then called skt again, and was left waiting again, i have not used my sims since 31/10/23, and as a communications company, the only way to contact them, is by a poor line to india ?, with logging into my account, i still can not contact them, but by phone ????

i wait for their new bill for december, and that wont be paid, take me to court

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: cancel sky mobile

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@walkerorville  You're not talking to Sky via the forum, not using your sims does not mean you can't be charged for them, regardless until you cancel them in full you'll continue to be charged.

Threats to not pay your bill won't get you anywhere in this forum as we are all fellow customers.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: cancel sky mobile

@walkerorville wrote:

i wait for their new bill for december, and that wont be paid, take me to court

@walkerorville 

You need to persevere on the phone. If you don't pay Sky will restrict you services, add late payment fees, and subsequently involve a debt collection service which will ultimately affect your credit score. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@walkerorville wrote:

i have given up

As per your other thread, you probably haven't cancelled then.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Chipmunk This message was authored by: Chipmunk

I feel your pain....  think they won't let us do this via our online accounts so that they can try to convince us to stay with them ... the chat used to be good but I can't even find that on their site anymore which is frustrating ... Bring back chat and also let us contact you online, waiting for ages for  someone to answer is so time consuming when an email or message would be so much easier and I wouldn't mind waiting a few days for them to answer ...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion