Discussion topic: Obviously I am over 18 I have a contract with you but I need a credit card to prove that to turn off

This message was authored by Lexilous This message was authored by: Lexilous

Obviously I am over 18 I have a contract with you but I need a credit card to prove that to turn off

I provided my bank details to turn off parental co trolls but it says I need a credit card which I don't have.... surely my bank details can provide my age! I was old enough to get a contract now I have to prove my age just to Google a medical condition as won't show me as I'm not old enough! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Obviously I am over 18 I have a contract with you but I need a credit card to prove that to turn

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lexilous 

If someone else in the household has a credit card then you can use theirs. It doesn't have to be yours. As you have a phone contract with Sky and you have a credit agreement that you pay each month then give Sky a call and they will be able to do it for you as you can only have a credit agreement if you are over 18. Just dial 150 from your mobile. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion