Discussion topic: Iphone Upgrade, Sim activation issues

This message was authored by Moomz This message was authored by: Moomz

Iphone Upgrade, Sim activation issues

Ive just upgraded my  iphone and as I pay for the SIM data  monthly, i thought i needed to order a new SIM card.  It has 4GB data intead of  the 2GB on my old sim card.

ive transferred all data across from my old iphone and factory reset it ready to sell on. I put the new sim in my new phone and went through the activation process and was told I would get a text to confirm the activation. That was last night and still no text. 
It said on the my sky app, the sim hasnt been activated, so I went through it all again, to be told the sky activation code has already been activated? 
Ive now read i should have just put my old sim in my new device, which i have......but on the app I still have the 4GB sim showing as not activated?! 
i dont know what to do now?! I want the 4GB sim activated on my new device....as im paying for it..........how do i do it?! 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Iphone Upgrade, Sim activation issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Put your old sim on the phone then give Sky a call on the free 150 phone number. You will need to decide what sim you want to use as they should be able to cancel the other me so that you are only paying for one of them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion