Discussion topic: Imei number

This message was authored by Jazmine2 This message was authored by: Jazmine2

Imei number

Hi, I recently got deviced banned on snapchat and can not use my account unless i got a new imei or phone. I have no idea how i got banned and will sky allow me to switch the phone for the same one but different so i can have a new imei? And will i be charged more??

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Imei number

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jazmine2 

Sky aren't going to just let you swap your device like that. You'd have to be eligible to swap it under the normal mobile swap conditions. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Jazmine2
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jazmine2 This message was authored by: Jazmine2

I am eligible, I am just unsure if I can swap it. For example right now i pay £14 a month for the iphone 11 and if i was to swap for another iphone 11 or swap to iphone 12 which is £15 a month would I have to pay more money except for the extra pound from the iphone 12

IMG_0002.jpeg

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jazmine2 wrote:

would I have to pay more money except for the extra pound from the iphone 12

Possibly as the device you are returning would have to be paid off in full so it should inform you of this when you put the swap through ir you could call Sky on 150 so they can help you with it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion