Discussion topic: I cannot access my billing account.

This message was authored by JTB47 This message was authored by: JTB47

I cannot access my billing account.

I cannot access my mobile billing account. I would like to see my data usage and why I am charged. I think I am paying more than what I should. It etheir showing the page is restricted or I do not have a sky product.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I cannot access my billing account.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JTB47 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @JTB47 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @JTB47. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

JTB47
Topic Author

mobile account

Sorry for not getting back to my issue. Unfortunately until now I cannot open my mobile billing account. I follow everystep the app is asking me but it always end up "The page is retricted" or I do not have a Sky product. But I have a mobile contract with Sky at present. I am concern that I am billed more than I should and I am paying via direct debit. I am tempted to stop my direct debit since Sky keep saying I do not have a Sky product, anyway. It is becoming frustrating already. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: mobile account

@JTB47  We can re-escalate your post to the Community Chat team, however you will need to engage withthem when they send an invite.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

JTB47
Topic Author

The problem is I am not notified if they are available to chat. I need to log in back and they are not available to chat all the time. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@JTB47  The chat is through this very forum, the one your currently logged into.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion