Discussion topic: How long does it take from when i send my phone back to be repaired to whenwill i receive it back ?

This message was authored by Julian2022 This message was authored by: Julian2022

How long does it take from when i send my phone back to be repaired to whenwill i receive it back ?

How long does it take from when i send my phone back to be repaired to whenwill i receive it back ?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: How long does it take from when i send my phone back to be repaired to whenwill i receive it bac

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That is a question thus us fellow customers can't answer for you so it is one you will need to contact Sky support aboyt if you sent it back a while ago and haven't heard anything since.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Julian2022
Topic Author
This message was authored by Julian2022 This message was authored by: Julian2022

Re: How long does it take from when i send my phone back to be repaired to whenwill i receive it bac

@caesarome 

Are you a bot or an actual person?

And you think that no one has ever asked this question or had a phone that they have sent back ?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Phones get sent back for various faults which is why I suggested calling Sky as only they can give you an update. Even if someone else did reply and said how long their phone took, it doesn't mean yours will be the same.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Hi @Julian2022  as well as what @caesarome  has said we don't what the backlog for sky repairs is, there could be many phones already awaiting repairs. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion