Discussion topic: Half Price Sim offer

This message was authored by SarahJ_1 This message was authored by: SarahJ_1

Half Price Sim offer

I just applied to add a 3rd sim to my plan I have 2 sims already and it was half price for 12 months £5 for 5GB (instead of £10) I checked out but it did not mention the deal again even though I clicked on the box with the deal and added it to my basket. I am feeling uneasy now as when I checked out it said £10 for 5GB I kept going back to start and trying to see if it changed at the checkout to take off the 50% but it didn't. Just asking has anyone else had a deal like this and did it take the 50% off for 12 months automatically & am I worrying for nothing or will I be charged the full price very difficult to get through to sky customer services to confirm anything with them. Thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Half Price Sim offer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You might have to see what happens once you have activated it to see what shows up on your billng for this extra sim and if it is billing you at £10 then you will need to speak to Sky about it by calling them on 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Hello1232 This message was authored by: Hello1232

The same thing has happened to me. I have spoken to Sky customer service who said I didn't apply the discount code, however, their website said that the offer would be applied at checkout. They said they will keep an eye on my account and call me tomorrow. If I don't hear from them then I'm going to call back and cancel my order.

SarahJ_1
Topic Author

I'll be doing the same thanks for letting me know it's not just me! 

This message was authored by LBTH This message was authored by: LBTH

Hello- what's their discount code? I'm struggling too 

SarahJ_1
Topic Author

I didn't see a discount code just in the 5GB box it had 50% off and said £5 for 12 months. But, when I checked out it said £10 and I couldn't see how to change it. I'm just hoping it will be the £5 advertised when I get it or I'll just cancel it. I was just checking if anyone else had the same problem and if it was resolved when their new sim came. 

This message was authored by Matty18 This message was authored by: Matty18

I have this same issue at the moment - I want to switch to Sky Mobile from my current provider and the Sim Only deal looks great I was wanting the 15gb for £7 a month, the deal says the discount will apply in the basket but it doesn't apply in basket or at checkout it's charging the full £14 a month so I dare checkout. Unable to sort at the moment, clearly a website error and would like confirmation when fixed please.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion