Discussion topic: Can’t make or receive calls

This message was authored by annoyed01534 This message was authored by: annoyed01534

Can’t make or receive calls

Hi, can you help me please, all help very much appreciated.

We got new New iPhones from Sky and officially moved from EE to Sky on Monday x 3 phones. EE aware we were taking our numbers and gave me a code

No problems, we could use our phones as normal Mon, Tues and Wed. 

Today (Thursday) we received messages to say our old numbers were now sky numbers (we kept our numbers) and now none of us can make or receive phone calls. 

Any ideas why please and what we can do about it? 

Thanks

Victoria 

Best Answers
annoyed01534
Topic Author
This message was authored by annoyed01534 This message was authored by: annoyed01534 Answer

Re: Can’t make or receive calls

Hi, thanks for the help. I had an eSIM from my old provider still on the phones so when it switched to sky today phone obviously still connected to EE. 
Thanks. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Since the message you were sent saying the number transfers have gone through have you now inserted the Sky sims in the phones ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
annoyed01534
Topic Author
This message was authored by annoyed01534 This message was authored by: annoyed01534

Hi I transferred the new sims from Sky into the new iPhones on Monday and transferred the data from old iPhone to new iPhone. 

Phones working fine up until today and working as normal today except none of us can make or receive phone calls. 

Thanks. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does any network issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
annoyed01534
Topic Author

No I checked that out earlier and daughter not in the same area today and she can't make calls and has no data either. 

Thanks for the help, I need my phones to work. 😬

annoyed01534
Topic Author
This message was authored by annoyed01534 This message was authored by: annoyed01534 Answer

Hi, thanks for the help. I had an eSIM from my old provider still on the phones so when it switched to sky today phone obviously still connected to EE. 
Thanks. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion