Discussion topic: Can't claim watch after buying Google 8 pro

This message was authored by Darren2016 This message was authored by: Darren2016

Can't claim watch after buying Google 8 pro

Recently changed to sky mobile bought the Google 8 pro and was able to get the watch free but every time I try it just kicks me off ....got a feeling I've been ripped off

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Can't claim watch after buying Google 8 pro

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Darren2016  are you using this link ? Have you waited 14 days before applying ?

https://reward-promos.com/reward/mayoffer/en-GB

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Darren2016
Topic Author
This message was authored by Darren2016 This message was authored by: Darren2016

Right guys I've filled in the form and was talked through it by one of you guys so I know it was correct ....and guess what still no watch ....been InTouch with Samsung and they said it's down to sky so went back to where I got the deal from ,Trafford centre Manchester and he said it's down to Samsung .....so I'm being fobbed off by the pair of you ......I will return the phone and the wife's and cancel the contract I will not be robbed of what I'm owed 

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Samsung?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Darren2016 wrote:

Right guys I've filled in the form and was talked through it by one of you guys so I know it was correct ....and guess what still no watch

It will probably come but with some of these offers it does take time so what happens when you enter your email address in the "track my order" box ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Darren2016
Topic Author

Yes pal done all that
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

@Darren2016 I might be missing something here but why did you get in touch with Samsung and why did Sky say its down to Samsung when the offer has nothing at all to do with Samsung?

The offer is through Google and claiming via the link provided definately works as proven here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Mobile/Free-gift/m-p/4674140#M210815

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion