Discussion topic: Can’t call anyone as roaming took off don’t want it on as costing too much

This message was authored by Flanapan This message was authored by: Flanapan

Can’t call anyone as roaming took off don’t want it on as costing too much

Can't ring anyone up as rung sky to turn off roaming abroad don't want it on as getting expensive but would like to ring on the phone 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Can’t call anyone as roaming took off don’t want it on as costing too much

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We had no further response to the chat after 48 hours, hence we are closing it now. Please get back to us if you still need help so we can re-escalate this for you. Thank you.

This message was authored by Robbo1923 This message was authored by: Robbo1923

I can't get Internet recive calls or make calls on my phone on sky network what can I do @Addie15 I have tried to make a conversation on here no replies as of yet iv tried calling like samsung suggested just keep saying customer services are exceptionally busy call again later and beep beep beep then call terminates how is this good customer service cannot do a live chat either how am I meant to get answers 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Robbo1923, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147  

This message was authored by Robbo1923 This message was authored by: Robbo1923

Thanks iv started the chat but will take ages as no one responds instantly I have the information provided by samsung and it says service provider is rejecting the registration 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Robbo1923 wrote:

Thanks iv started the chat but will take ages as no one responds instantly 

@Robbo1923 

You need to persevere on the chat. If you fail to respond to each message from Sky within 48 hours the chat will automatically close down even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant as you've seen so check the chat thread regularly.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion