Discussion topic: 4G Calling and WiFi Calling - Not working

This message was authored by lee666 This message was authored by: lee666

4G Calling and WiFi Calling - Not working

We're fine before the outage a couple of weeks ago. I've sat on it a while waiting for ir patiently to re enable but no luck. I'm using an iPhone 12. 

Calls drop to 4G. WiFi calling is enabled but never works. All was fine until the outage. Visual voicemail doesn't work either. 

I've factory reset and resent networking settings several times. Have even deleted the eSIM and reinstalled with no luck. 

Can somebody solve this for me please?

All Replies

lee666
Topic Author
This message was authored by lee666 This message was authored by: lee666

Re: 4G Calling and WiFi Calling - Not working

Sorry its early and i mistyped - calls drop to 3G i mean!

This message was authored by fordman1 This message was authored by: fordman1

Same problem for me, and for a long time.

No 4G calling / VoLTE.  It used to work.  All voice calls drop down to 3G. This will become worse when VM02 (the host network) retire 3G next year and then we'll then be left with 2G for calling.

Problem exists on both Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A52 5G (the latter on Sky's supported list)

This message was authored by Fixtheproblem14 This message was authored by: Fixtheproblem14

I have also been facing the same problem, at home we get no signal at all and I have 4 SIM cards on Sky. I have decided to contact sky today and tell them to stop charging for service they are not providing.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion