Discussion topic: Sky Sports Fullscreen

This message was authored by DillonMyrddin This message was authored by: DillonMyrddin

Sky Sports Fullscreen

Hi,

I use the Sky Sports app on my Lenovo M10 10.1" Android tablet, to watch Football games that are shown on Sky Sports Red Button.

Whenever I select a game to watch on the app, it never shows the button to make the screen fullscreen. It's as if the overlap tab which shows the pause / play button and full screen button is too big for the actual media player. Therefore, the full screen button never shows up or something?

Does anyone else have this issue or know how to fix this?

All Replies

This message was authored by Hartlec This message was authored by: Hartlec

Re: Sky Sports Fullscreen

I use the app on my phone, and recently the full screen button has gone

This message was authored by AntGreaves This message was authored by: AntGreaves

Yes the full screen option has disappeared so I head to YouTube for highlights instead. Shortsighted of Sky. 

This message was authored by ouflak This message was authored by: ouflak

Sorry for necrobumping this, but just to be clear, there is not going to be a full screen option for the Sky Sports app? If not, that's really unfortunate. One of the reasons why I bought this gigantic (and expensive) high end phone was because it made it easier for me to see videos more easily and it be more entertaining an experience as a result. Trying to squint down to see those tiny tennis players, and not even being able to see the ball with relation to the line, is kind of useless. Hope they can sort out the technicalities of that feature soon.

This message was authored by GGChrisMG This message was authored by: GGChrisMG

HI, is the full screen option still out of bounds on a tablet? Was hoping to watch the golf

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion