Discussion topic: Sky Q app

This message was authored by Phyllis18 This message was authored by: Phyllis18

Sky Q app

I keep getting a message saying "we have detected that you are using a SkyQ box, please download the SkyQ app". When I try I get the message that it is not available in this country. If that is the case a) why tell me to do this and b) why is it not available in this country?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky Q app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As stated by @oldfella you need to use the Sky Go app as the Sky Q once was discontinued a few years back and was replaced with the Sky Go one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Phyllis18 wrote:

I keep getting a message saying "we have detected that you are using a SkyQ box, please download the SkyQ app". When I try I get the message that it is not available in this country. If that is the case a) why tell me to do this and b) why is it not available in this country?

Hi @Phyllis18 

Its the Sky Go App you need for Q

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

As stated by @oldfella you need to use the Sky Go app as the Sky Q once was discontinued a few years back and was replaced with the Sky Go one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion