Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by RollWithIt This message was authored by: RollWithIt

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

All that money per month for sky and it's a complete shambles. 

Sky Glass, worst decision I've made with you, Sky. 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

All try two or three reboots .... mine is back working now but I rebooted a few times plug out and back in 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Brian225 This message was authored by: Brian225

Re: Yesterday channel now shown as requiring upgrade

Yes I've got a similar problem, I can't get any of the news channels as it says 'need upgrade' etc. I'm currently on the phone to Sky to complain as its the third call I've made to them with different problems in the last four days. Just spoken to Sky agent who states its a problem they can't fix at the and engineers are working on it. This service is not fit for purpose.....

This message was authored by user+666 This message was authored by: user+666

Re: Cant get Sky news,or BBC news

We have the same issue with BBC 1 never had it before

This message was authored by Giddy1 This message was authored by: Giddy1

Has this problem been sorted out yet im missing my soaps itv wont work and its acking me to subscrib

Has this problem been sorted out yet im missing my soaps itv wont work and its asking me to subscribe @Sky 

This message was authored by Mardy This message was authored by: Mardy

Sky Stream

Followed all,instructions but some of my channels are still missing, any help please

Mardy

This message was authored by bode5997 This message was authored by: bode5997

It's never done it before,I can get the other news channels except sky and the beeb.

This message was authored by Kevgal This message was authored by: Kevgal

Re: Many channels are failing to work

Mine too any info?

This message was authored by Steve31gstar This message was authored by: Steve31gstar

Working better but not fully. Won't allow me to select sky showcase, witness, comedy or arts.

Asks me for pin for most of the other channels even though parental not set

Puck in main bedroom exactly the same. 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is this on Sky GO ??

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
This message was authored by Tinamerlin This message was authored by: Tinamerlin

I haf a similar problem to this a few weeks ago. Sky couldn't fix it . They had to cancel my subscriptions and re add them. It is now happening again. Will they ever get it sorted. You call and you get put through to a call centre in India or the like and they cant understand you no matter how many times or ways you describe the problem. They need to get this sorted
This message was authored by thewhitelaws This message was authored by: thewhitelaws

Cannot get channel 103. Stv

When you key in 103 nothing happens.  When you go to tv guide and click on programme it shows the header under where the programme should be but screen stays black

This message was authored by Wa33 This message was authored by: Wa33

All working now. Just rebooted.

This message was authored by DAG1111 This message was authored by: DAG1111

No Sky Glass

This message was authored by Trevor+Edmonds This message was authored by: Trevor+Edmonds

Re: Sky glass out of Service

Sky why does this keep on happening? 

Not a happy bunny at the moment. 

I pay for a service which at the moment you not providing,

What do you think you have going to do about this 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion