Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention.  We are sincerely sorry about this issue.

Our engineers have been restoring service. If you continue to have problems, can you please unplug your TV/puck from the wall socket and plug it back in again please?

I'm marking this post as answered so that people get the most up-to-date information.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Robmvfearn This message was authored by: Robmvfearn

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Itv seems to be fixed now. 

This message was authored by Mardy This message was authored by: Mardy

Sky stream

Some of my channels are missing 

This message was authored by Trevor+Edmonds This message was authored by: Trevor+Edmonds

Sky glass out of Service

it's about time Sky itself got their act together. It's not good enough. We pay a lot of money for our Sky subscription, it's about time you started paying back the money we pay for not providing a good service 

This message was authored by DAG1111 This message was authored by: DAG1111

Many channels are failing to work

Sky TV says I need to upgrade to watch most channels including sky news bbc1 and many more
This message was authored by Chromedome1975 This message was authored by: Chromedome1975

I still get a blank screen for itv1. Tried rebooting it!

This message was authored by krduke This message was authored by: krduke

Just restarted but still no bbc news or sky news 

This message was authored by JA02 This message was authored by: JA02

Re: Upgrade why

I'm also getting this message on multiple channels and also black screen on others only a handful of channels are working, tried to phone but canceled the call after been on hold for almost 50 mins, I've been a sky glass customer since January 2022

This message was authored by bode5997 This message was authored by: bode5997

Cant get Sky news,or BBC news

Can't get Sky news or bbc news,it keeps saying you're not subscribed. now it won't even recognise them by using the mic switch,or programming the channel numbers on the remote.

This message was authored by Dawn+m1 This message was authored by: Dawn+m1

Why is itv on working in sky glass, it seems to be the only channel I can’t watch yet I can view itv

ITV not working on sky glass, all other channels work, I can still view itv on sky go so I know it's not an account problem. 
having to watch soaps in itv app. 

This message was authored by Finian+Lantos This message was authored by: Finian+Lantos

I've now got GB news & BBC1 back. It's been an hour and nothing from Sky as to what the problem is or any apologies. 

This message was authored by Chromedome1975 This message was authored by: Chromedome1975

Not for me!

This message was authored by OneEyedJim This message was authored by: OneEyedJim

Re: Upgrade top Watch Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-0924

Same here.  Can't watch MASH on Great! TV 😞 

This message was authored by KarenL This message was authored by: KarenL

I've just turned off at the mains to restart....but still nothing!!

This message was authored by pipwrite This message was authored by: pipwrite

Would have been good to have earlier notification that there was a problem. As late as 7.45 SKY continued to say 'good service' when using the test screen. What a waste of an hour and missed what I wanted to see! pipwrite

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion