Discussion topic: discovery +

This message was authored by WRAGGSY This message was authored by: WRAGGSY

discovery +

cant get on to my discovery + channel even though it say in connected ive tried evrything to switching it off etc etc , sky ID says im connected but i cant connect i get  step to actbvate it with 6 numbers to put in but i cant go further than that.

Best Answers
WRAGGSY
Topic Author
This message was authored by WRAGGSY This message was authored by: WRAGGSY Answer

Re: discovery +

All done I did the reset all again and this time the QR code got it  is working now ... cheers and thanks for taking the time to help 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @WRAGGSY 

Have you logged into Discovery+ via a browser and got to the screen to type the code in? 

www.discoveryplus.com/link

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
WRAGGSY
Topic Author
This message was authored by WRAGGSY This message was authored by: WRAGGSY

HI Yeah did all that it worked for aday then when i went back on to it a few days later , it came up with the activate code again tried it all again no joy . reset router etc etc sky id says im connected but still no joy , is it my puck as i the screen also goes blank when i try to go onto youtube . 

Hi @WRAGGSY 

I've escalated this to Sky who will invite you to chat and troubleshoot. Below is a link about how it works - please look out for the chat bubble 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks,

Tim

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent WRAGGSY an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

When I went to Discovery + a few days ago it asked me to log in again so it is possible Discovery + had done an update. I used my mobile on the QR code and had no problem.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
WRAGGSY
Topic Author
This message was authored by WRAGGSY This message was authored by: WRAGGSY Answer

All done I did the reset all again and this time the QR code got it  is working now ... cheers and thanks for taking the time to help 

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Very happy to hear to issue got resolved now. We are closing this invite but if there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks.

Hi @WRAGGSY 

No problem at all, glad it's now working for you.

Thanks,

Tim 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion