Discussion topic: Warrior Series - Sky Glass - missing episodes S3 E6-10

This message was authored by CDuncan This message was authored by: CDuncan

Warrior Series - Sky Glass - missing episodes S3 E6-10

Hi,

I've been watching the Warrior series on Sky Glass and have completed up to Season 3 Episode 5. To my surprise episodes 6 to 10 are missing and it just stops after 5. It is 10 series episode checking and it says episodes 1 to 5 aired in 2023.

Is there any explanation as to why? I've seen some posts abour rights expiring for related questions but why would they have seasons 1 and 2 in full and only half of season 3? Its either no season 3 or all of it?

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Warrior Series - Sky Glass - missing episodes S3 E6-10

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @CDuncan 

We are fellow subscribers so can't tell you why, however Sky's viewer relations will be able to tell you if the available episodes are correct or if there is an issue, they can be contacted by email on viewerR@sky.uk.

Another thing to check is are all the expected episodes available on SkyGo? If yes it could indicate a problem that needs fixing and if no, likely all available episodes (from sky's perspective) there for playback.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion