Discussion topic: Sports Discount

This message was authored by MollyN33 This message was authored by: MollyN33

Sports Discount

How can I get Sports at £10 per month?  I'm a new customer if 5 days but they are seeking £22 per month

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sports Discount

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @MollyN33 

We are fellow customers. The only thing you can do is cancel you subscription and then take it out again after 31 days if the offer is still available. However Sky generally don't do these discounts for Glass or Stream. Where did you see the offer? Did you read the T&Cs and see if it for Q or plus? Was it the whole Sky sports pack or a specific channel?

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sports Discount

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Can't say I've ever seen a deal for the streaming platform which offers Sky sports for £10:month. Currently on the Sky streaming platform you can only subscribe to the full sports pack which is typically closer to £25 full price so a £10/month fee doesn't quite make sense.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion