Discussion topic: Sky returns

This message was authored by Martin602 This message was authored by: Martin602

Sky returns

I am being charged for none return of sky Q products after purchasing sky glass. However I have returned the what was required and have post office receipt 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky returns

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Martin602 This has been escalated to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this within the next 48 hours via a colourful chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. 

You may need to refresh your browser for the chat bubble to appear.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
"https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147"

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. Please note this isn't a live chat so replies may not be instant.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Martin602 This has been escalated to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this within the next 48 hours via a colourful chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. 

You may need to refresh your browser for the chat bubble to appear.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
"https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147"

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. Please note this isn't a live chat so replies may not be instant.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Martin602.

Martin602
Topic Author
This message was authored by Martin602 This message was authored by: Martin602

Morning not sure if I've missed it but don't know if my query has been resolved 

This message was authored by Davy58 This message was authored by: Davy58

I was contacted 3 times by Sky saying I would be charged for non return of a router to them. Told them I have post office proof of posting plus delivery signature because I sent it recorded delivery and finally had to screenshot what I had until they accepted it. Always keep receipts whenever you send anything back to Sky...always!

65inch Sky Glass, 2 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Superfast Broadband
This message was authored by Sandra112 This message was authored by: Sandra112

what address did you send them to ?

This message was authored by Davy58 This message was authored by: Davy58

They provided boxes with their return address on it. I got proof of posting when I sent them off. Glad I did now...

65inch Sky Glass, 2 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Superfast Broadband

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion