Discussion topic: Sky glass wknt turn on

This message was authored by LISAR696969 This message was authored by: LISAR696969

Sky glass wknt turn on

We have a sky glass TV but we run sky q through it , every morning the sky glass TV won't turn on you press the on button on the remote and the red light go's from solid to slow flash you then have to turn off the TV at the socket and plug it back in again to restart this is really annoying I've reposted as my last post was extremely badly written thanks in advance for any help

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky glass wknt turn on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LISAR696969 i find the most reliable and quickest way to switch on my Sky Glass is to change the settings in the Start Up and Standby to disable the power saving option and to enable the stay networked in standby option. I also always use the Home button rather than to power button as that is a toggle so its easy to turn the TV off while waiting for it to start if you are impatient.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
LISAR696969
Topic Author
This message was authored by LISAR696969 This message was authored by: LISAR696969

Re: Sky glass wont turn on

How do I find these settings please 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Rather than power off/on at the plug .... have you tried pressing the standby button on the side of the Glass TV?

Exiled in HH
LISAR696969
Topic Author

Yes that doesn't work either 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion