Discussion topic: Sky glass still not working!

This message was authored by Smithy1990 This message was authored by: Smithy1990

Sky glass still not working!

Is anyone still having issues with sky glass not getting past the linking stage 

All Replies

This message was authored by JudithC1 This message was authored by: JudithC1

Re: Sky glass still not working!

yes its been off for 1 week now and the tech team couldn't get my account up and running- was advised to keep trying as problem was still being worked on. However that was monday and still no luck 

Smithy1990
Topic Author
This message was authored by Smithy1990 This message was authored by: Smithy1990

I have told them if they can't get sorted in the next 48 hours to come collect my tv and give me my sky q back. This is ridiculous now. 

This message was authored by stfcwccc1 This message was authored by: stfcwccc1

I've been without Sky glass for six days now. I spoke to a sky customer services lady for about 45 mins yesterday & she tried to get me up & running. Before that I had tried 2/3 times every day. Apparently a big percentage of losses and queries are from people using EE broadband. I finished talking to her about 4.30 pm yesterday & she said she'd call back before 9pm with an update. She was going to consult with engineers to find out the latest. Nobody called me back. I've tried setting it up again today but still no joy. Extremely frustrating & annoying. 😡😱.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion