Discussion topic: Sky glass keeps freezing and wont turn off

This message was authored by RachelDory23 This message was authored by: RachelDory23

Sky glass keeps freezing and wont turn off

My sky glass has started freezing part way through programmes for the last 2 weeks! There is nothing wrong with my wifi, the freezing has been happening during hot dry calm and also very rainy windy weather and in fact my broadband has been pretty reilient these last 2 years in some awful weather so i know it isnt that. The tv wont turn off using either the remote or the button on the side of the tv so i have to switch it all off at the wall. Im so frustrated with it!

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Sky glass keeps freezing and wont turn off

How old is the TV?

Have you reported the issue to Sky?

Exiled in HH
RachelDory23
Topic Author
This message was authored by RachelDory23 This message was authored by: RachelDory23

No I haven't yet reported it to Sky as this app seems to want you to go through this community first and do it all yourself!

tv is about 14 months old

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

When you report the issue to Sky ... if your are offered a link say NO ... or you will be set back to this customer community😟

Exiled in HH
RachelDory23
Topic Author

Many thanks for the tip 

This message was authored by roger1949 This message was authored by: roger1949

Expect to call sky,go through all steps on a sheet of paper then blame latency and attempt to sell you boosters or magic beans

RachelDory23
Topic Author

Yep already anticipating upselling 🙄

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion