Discussion topic: Sky glass credit agreement

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Sky glass credit agreement

Hello everyone 

Got a problem at the moment

i have a credit amount on my sky glass tv credit agreement for the full amount that's owed which is pulled every month from that amount 

Over 10 days ago I asked for a refund of that credit so sky could then call back and have me make a payment to clear the account and close it 

I haven't received any money as yet to my bank account and my online status still says I'm in credit 

Had two phone calls now from sky advisors requesting me to pay the balance but having no credit I'm refusing to make said payment 

why is this so hard to finalise an agreement and clear outstanding balance 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky glass credit agreement

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Anonymous 

We are fellow subscribers like yourself. The last time I needed a refund from Sky it took around 30 days to be credited back to my account. 

You will need to call Sky customer Service again, only they can advise if the refund has been requested etc.  If your not happy with the response you will need to raise a formal complaint: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Topic Author

@mikealanr 

hey mate thanks for the message 

it's been a total disaster tbh ever since I purchased the sky glass unit with the tv itself never working and countless amounts of errors & problems 

Start of the year I wanted to break away from sky altogether so as I thought I'd pay off the loan agreement I had still to run another two years but no went into credit on my account 

so calling sky to pay off said loan agreement with the 'credit' this cannot be done in a world of bacs payments etc 

I need to get refund then.....get this ring them back and pay off the balance 

this I received within 2 days to my bank I then hurriedly called sky (foreign call centre) to pay off outstanding balance....nope advisor took payment as yet another credit on my account 

I am now waiting for yet another refund which atm is taking over 13 days to get to my bank only for ME to call sky again to pay off agreement 

once this is finally done I never wanna touch sky for any product with a bargepole again ever 

useless heavily priced amateurs 

This message was authored by OneOfThePeople This message was authored by: OneOfThePeople

If you want to pay the Glass TV off you can do this via the MySKY app - You need to find your Glass CCA section and within that there's about to pay it in full

Topic Author

Nope that's exactly what I did way back in January and it only put the account in credit NOT pay it off 

This message was authored by OneOfThePeople This message was authored by: OneOfThePeople

Really!?

I nearly did it the other week so I'm glad now I didn't

That's abit sneaky

Topic Author

Now its 12th March & still not seen light of day with my refund. Anyone thinking of paying off their credit agreement with sky glass dont bother 

oh by the way dude been billed my £21 today as accounts not in credit anymore so been scammed twice 

£421 none refund and £21 monthly payment been a total joy 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion