Discussion topic: Sky Glass in multiple rooms

This message was authored by RLNHI This message was authored by: RLNHI

Sky Glass in multiple rooms

I'm looking to get Sky Glass in multiple rooms in my home, I have looked through the website and it says you can get the whole home subscription that covers 3 Sky Glass TVs and 6 Pucks however I wanted 7 TVs and do not want the pucks as the TVs are wall mounted and I would have nowhere to put an extra plug in without it being unsightly. Is there a way I can do this?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Re: Sky Glass in multiple rooms

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @RLNHI 

Unfortunately the limits are 3 Glass. So currently it wouldn't be possible to do that. Plus you would also need to pass the credit check on each TV purchase separately.

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams Answer

Hi @RLNHI 

Unfortunately the limits are 3 Glass. So currently it wouldn't be possible to do that. Plus you would also need to pass the credit check on each TV purchase separately.

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@RLNHI wrote:

however I wanted 7 TVs

I'd strongly suggest trying one before acquiring any more.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion