Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Stephmac35 This message was authored by: Stephmac35

Sky streaming puck keeps flashing white

Sky streaming puck keeps flashing white and not turning on .

This message was authored by masoniscute This message was authored by: masoniscute

Tv wont turn on

My sky glass won't turn on I've done everything! Turn tv off press button on side of tv it comes on says its updating the software then go's again

This message was authored by Natalie901 This message was authored by: Natalie901

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Yes I'm having same issues too with mine tried all the restarting stuff and no luck! Hope they sort it out soon!! 

This message was authored by Marymoo1 This message was authored by: Marymoo1

Sky puck

My sky puck won't turn on! Do we know how long until they resolve the problem???? 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Stream puck won't turn on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Wardy2 wrote:

Same here. I have tried everything and followed all of the guides, but the stream box won't turn on. Very frustrating!!! What are we paying for? 

These types of outages are common when you subscribe to a technology based service.

I've never come across a technology platform that hasn't had outages before, and there are certainly platforms that have more frequent wide scale outages than Sky.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Waitey93 This message was authored by: Waitey93

Sky glass tv won’t turn on

Sky glass tv won't turn on, there's no red standby button, I've tried unplugging it form the main for 20 minutes still no joy, the socket works on other devices, I've held the standby button on the side on the tv down still nothing the the light on the microphone button comes on so the lead must still have power going through. Any suggestions?

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on

@Waitey93  I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same issue, a new thread isn't required.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: Sky puck

@Marymoo1 wrote:

My sky puck won't turn on! Do we know how long until they resolve the problem???? 

My puck is working fine so your issue will be a different problem. Have you tried switching the power off to the puck and then back on again?

Edit: There is a known outage. 

This message was authored by Hobbayne64 This message was authored by: Hobbayne64

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on

Not just you, the whole lots gone down.

This message was authored by Katiec This message was authored by: Katiec

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Ugh! Ours is off too! Stupid flashing red light, won't reset! I know it's a first world problem and all that but when you pay so much for it it's really annoying! Will they let us know when it's back?? 
I HATE sky glass! 

This message was authored by Cuandur This message was authored by: Cuandur

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

Well after reading all messages I've tried switching off and unplugging my Sky Glass and after 10 minutes I plugged it back in but still not turning on. Just red LED pulsing

This message was authored by Robert117 This message was authored by: Robert117

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

Got the same problem as you I have a son with ADHD who needs a routine, now can't watch his Bluey program, tv is on according to the white side button being on but no red light on the tv..... currently to get Bluey on a iPad 😡 

This message was authored by Charley+Louise This message was authored by: Charley+Louise

My sky glass tv isn’t coming on

My sky glass isn't turning on. I've turned it off by the mains but still nothing, there's no red light showing. Any suggestions as to what the issue could be?

This message was authored by Elb2 This message was authored by: Elb2

Blue screen

When I turn TV on once sky logo has disappeared we just end up with a blue screen. Have unplugged everything and tried again so many times and it's still not coming on

This message was authored by Robert117 This message was authored by: Robert117

Re: Sky glass to not powering on. Tried reset not working. Sky on phone 50min hold time. Anyone kn

I wondered exactly that!!! Surly the power is standalone to the tv? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion