Discussion topic: Setting Netflix up

This message was authored by Millwho1997 This message was authored by: Millwho1997

Setting Netflix up

How do I set my Netflix up as an im paying for this monthly and every time I try it says dosent recognise email? When they email me all the time , nothing I'm doing seems to be working 

All Replies

This message was authored by CoffeeDrinker This message was authored by: CoffeeDrinker

Re: Setting Netflix up

Try logging into netflix.com using the email username you think you used for using Netflix previously. If the account name is recognised, you should then be able to go through the password reset process to recover access to your account.

Otherwise, as long as you are confident that you are not paying for Netflix already, seperate from your Sky Entertainment and Netflix subscription, there is nothing to stop you creating a new account using your email address as the username. Once created, you can log in to Netflix on your Sky box with that account, whereupon it should ask you if you want Sky to take over the billing for the Netflix account. Agree and you should be up and working.

Sky's help page for getting Netflix up and running should help with the process: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-using-netflix 

Sky Glass & Streak Puck customer w/Sky Entertainments & Netflix, Sky Cinema, Whole Home & UHD/Dolby Atmos add-on.
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Setting Netflix up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Millwho1997 Although Netflix is included with your Sky subscription you still have you setup and activated the Netflix account? 

The following link contains information activating and Using Netflix 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion