Discussion topic: Rewinding programme on playlist

This message was authored by sbsmiths This message was authored by: sbsmiths

Rewinding programme on playlist

I'm watching something on playlist and needed to rewind a few seconds but after selecting "play" the programme had gone all the way back to the adverts preceding the programme. It then proceeded to run adverts over and over again and my programme had disappeared

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Rewinding programme on playlist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sbsmiths If you haven't already done it try rebooting your Glass TV and this will hopefully clear any software glitches. To do this just switch it off at the plug socket and wait for a minute before switching it on again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

You mention that the programme has disappeared from your playlist.  You should be able to do a voice search for the programme and then add it again provided the programme still has streaming rights.  Some programmes, especially CH4 ones, only seem to have streaming rights for a month from the date of broadcast.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion