Discussion topic: Please wait for programme to load, followed by technical issue…

This message was authored by Mel1311 This message was authored by: Mel1311

Please wait for programme to load, followed by technical issue…

Hi. 

we have had sky glass for a week now. I have had sky broadband whilst I have been living at this property for the past 2 and a half years. 

The tv has worked fine until tonight where it won't load anything, not even the live programmes. 

I have checked the wifi checker and claims no problems with our connections. I have reset the hub, then disconnected and reconnected the wifi to the tv and still nothing. 

Very dissatisfied if this is going to be a regular occurrence. 

is this something that will happen or is there currently an ongoing issue? 

thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Please wait for programme to load, followed by technical issue…

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there,  Mel1311. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by notallowed This message was authored by: notallowed

Did you get a response?

Ours started doing the same around the same time as yours.  We have three pucks and all three won't load anything either and end up saying technical fault.   All three are connected to the internet and every other device is working fine_

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by Tina31 This message was authored by: Tina31

I'm getting the same message when trying to just watch normal scheduled TV. I can still watch Netflix etc so it isn't anything to do with the wifi, it just shows this message for normal channels like BBC, itv etc 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tina31 if you open Netflix go to get help and do go to check your network. What download speed does it say the device is getting.

the on-demand apps can function with a connection speed lower than the minimum recommended by Sky, but the live channels require the minimum.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion