Discussion topic: Not getting Disney+

This message was authored by markham1971 This message was authored by: markham1971

Not getting Disney+

Recently I changed the card payment details for Disney + and now it isn't allowing me access to the channel it just keeps saying I'm already linked 

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Not getting Disney+

@markham1971 wrote:

Recently I changed the card payment details for Disney + and now it isn't allowing me access to the channel it just keeps saying I'm already linked 

Disney+ is an app not a channel. Do you pay for it via Sky Marketplace or do you pay Disney+ directly? Customers tend to have fewer issues when they pay Disney+ directly. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Not getting Disney+

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Padam_Padam wrote:

@markham1971 wrote:

Disney+ is an app not a channel. Do you pay for it via Sky Marketplace or do you pay Disney+ directly? Customers tend to have fewer issues when they pay Disney+ directly. 

You also het more choice subscribing direct . Currently the Sky marketplace has some limitations and can over offer the premium Disney plus tier so if you want one of the cheaper tiers you need to subscribe directly via Disney.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion